Lewitt's LCT 240 2/3-inch diaphragm condenser microphone is a high precision multi-purpose tool that sets new benchmarks in terms of performance and ease of use. Designed for use in live performances as well as (home) studio recordings, the LCT 240 will leave a lasting impression with users expecting accurate and unaltered tracking of speech, vocals and instruments. The LCT 240 is equipped with a high-performance back-electret capsule delivering a warm, distortion-free and natural sound. The very low self-noise and a wide dynamic range ensures a detailed sound reproduction in any setting. Like all models of the Authentica series, the LCT 240 also features a transformer less circuitry, which makes it immune to electromagnetic interference. Technological improvements such as automatic attenuation and clipping history, as well as an illuminated user interface and pushbuttons that allow for noiseless switching, make this sturdy all-rounder a highly convenient and reliable choice. Based in Vienna, Lewitt stands for high-performance microphones designed to deliver unaltered, authentic sound for memorable recordings. Their exclusive use of high-quality components and advanced technological features ensures that Lewitt mics capture every sonic detail.
- 2/3-inch small-diaphragm capsule with ultra-thin externally biased, gold-layered low mass diaphragm for powerful and neutral sound reproduction
- Neutral frequency response for authentic sound onstage or in the studio
- Cardioid polar pattern for effective isolation of the main sound source
- Low self-noise and a total dynamic range of 130 dB for outstanding acoustic presence and powerful sound
- 3-position switchable pre-attenuation pad, 3-position high-pass filter