From the classic vintage sounds of the great early Moog synthesizer to custom creations, the Microsynth creates fat analog synth sounds heard on classic recordings by some of the finest musicians in the world. Compact ten-slider layout lets the sonically adventurous guitarist dial in a virtually limitless array of analog synthesizer sounds: from percussive stabs to backwards-sounding bowed effects.
- 3-pole analog resonant filter
- 4 voice mixer section mixes: sub octave, original, octave up and square wave
- Start, stop filter frequency sliders with adjustable rate for full control over the filter's sweep direction and speed, Adjustable filter resonance control, Adjustable attack time control for fading-in notes
- True bypass, all analog design
- 96DC-200BI power supply included