The world’s most famous headphone has been completely redesigned and reimagined. The new Beats Studio is lighter, sexier, stronger, and more comfortable, with precision sound, Adaptive Noise Canceling, a 20-hour rechargeable battery, and RemoteTalk. It has all the energy and excitement you expect from Beats, plus a powerful, reengineered sound.
Feel Your Music
The Beats Acoustic Engine makes your listening experience intimate, personal, and real. Our signature DSP software is designed to generate the emotional experience that Dr. Dre, Jimmy Iovine, and some of the music industry’s greatest rock, hip-hop, pop, electronic, and R&B producers want you to feel. This is how music would sound if the artist could play it back for you in person.
Put the World on Mute
Silence the noise from your daily commute or the drama from your loud neighbors with our no-compromise dual-mode Adaptive Noise Canceling. When you’re listening to music, ANC automatically strikes a balance between your music and the world outside. If you only want to use the headphone to cancel external noise, the ANC-only mode automatically increases the level of noise cancellation to create a quieter world.
Dead batteries can kill your vibe in a flash. The New Beats Studio fixes this with a 20-hour rechargeable battery. To prevent wasting energy, the Auto On/Off feature turns off the headphone when you unplug, and with the visible Battery Fuel Gauge, you always know how much juice is available. Forget specialized adapters; the New Studio can be charged via micro USB almost anywhere.
Lighter, Stronger, and More Comfortable
When we reimagined our legendary headphone, we designed it like a beautiful sports car and made disciplined choices. We streamlined the New Beats Studio with fast curves, smooth surfaces, and no visible screws. We shaved 13 percent off the original weight and gave it a lighter, stronger, and more comfortable headband. We created softer ear cups and an ergonomic bellow to create a flexible, custom fit for every head shape, so you can keep your music all to yourself.
- Beats Studio over ear headphones
- USB 2.0 charging cable
- USB power adapter
- 3.5 mm audio cable
- RemoteTalk cable
- Hard shell carrying case
- Quick Start-up Guide
- Weight (kg): 0.26
- Height (mm): 203
- Type of jack: 3.5 mm
- Original Beats sound profile
- Active Noise Control to cancel ambient noise
- Durable lightweight design to comfort on the commute
- In-line mic and remote to control calls, volume, and tracks
About Beats Audio
The company's mission is to provide a superior end-to-end music experience — with headphones, speakers, devices, and services — so fans feel the emotion and hear the music the way artists intended it to sound from the studio.
|Aluminum Alloy Skeleton||X||X|
|2-Mode Noise Cancellation||X||X|
|Battery Fuel Gauge||X||X|
- The Bluetooth stays connected up to 30 feet so you can feel free to roam and keep the music going. Take calls, skip songs, and change the volume right from the headphone. Headphone has Adaptive Noise Cancellation, a rechargeable battery, and re-engineered sound, just with no wires. The Bluetooth connection lets you enjoy your music wirelessly for up to 12 hours or up to 20 hours when plugged into your audio device
- The Beats Acoustic Engine(TM) makes your listening experience personal and real. Beats' signature DSP software is designed to generate the emotional experience that some of the music industry's greatest rock, hip-hop, pop, electronic, and R&B producers want you to feel. The studio wireless has a lighter, stronger, and more comfortable headband. We created softer ear cups and an ergonomic bellow to create a flexible, custom fit for every head shape
- Dual-mode Adaptive Noise Canceling feature automatically strikes the perfect blend between your music and the world outside. If you only want to use the headphone to cancel external noise, the ANC only mode automatically increases the level of noise cancellation, to put the world on mute
- The New Beats Studio Wireless comes with a built-in rechargeable battery that lasts 12 hours when using wirelessly and 20 hours when you do decide to plug in. With the Battery Fuel Gauge, you always know how much juice is left. Forget specialized adapters; the New Studio can be charged via micro USB almost anywhere
- What's in the box: Beats Studio Wireless(TM) headphones, RemoteTalk(TM) cable, 3.5mm Audio cable, USB 2.0 charging cable (USB-A to USB Micro-B),USB Power adapter,Hard shell carrying case, Quick Start Guide, and Warranty Card