The first professional multi-channel audio interface for iPad & MacApogee Quartet is a professional USB audio interface designed to deliver the ultimate desktop recording experience to the iPad and Mac-based studio. Featuring 4 inputs and 8 outputs of Apogee’s industry-leading AD/DA conversion technology as well as 4 world-class mic preamps, Quartet bridges the gap between the 2-channel Apogee Duet and Apogee’s flagship interface, Symphony I/O.A difference you will hear From the mic preamps to the AD/DA converters and the clocking, Quartet is best-in-class and cutting-edge Apogee technology. With components carefully selected in critical listening tests and a highly efficient circuit design, Quartet was built by Apogee engineers to make a difference you can hear. Analog & Digital Inputs Quartet is equipped with 4 combination input connectors (XLR and 1/4”) for connecting microphones, guitars and keyboards or your favorite external mic preamps, compressors and EQs. Quartet also includes 8 channels of digital input via 2 optical connections (ADAT/SMUX) for connecting an additional analog-to-digital converter such as Apogee’s Ensemble. Analog Outputs Quartet's 6 balanced 1/4” TRS outputs offer an impressive range of possibilities. Listen and compare stereo mixes on up to three sets of speakers. Mix your audio or Final Cut video project in 5.1 surround. You can also take Quartet on the road and use all three stereo sets on stage, sending signal to the performer, monitor mixer and front-of-house. Quartet also features a studio-quality 1/4” headphone output allowing you to independently adjust your headphone level separate from the main outputs.
- First professional multi-channel audio with direct digital connection to iPod touch, iPhone, iPad
- USB 2.0 audio with 24-bit/192kHz A/D and D/A conversion
- Low latency monitoring, complete input/output control with Apogee's Maestro software (iOS and Mac)
- 4 Analog inputs with world-class mic preamps and selectable 48v phantom power
- Waves special offers available to qualifying Quartet users upon product registration.