The Alesis iO Dock is back and more capable than ever.
The updated iO Dock II picks up where the original left off by unlocking the power of the iPad to provide professional recording capabilities in a simple-to-use design. Just slide your Lightning or 30-pin iPad into the dock and open your favorite iOS recording app to start creating.
iO Dock II lets you connect your guitar, bass, microphones, keyboards and MIDI gear in one convenient device. And because it works with virtually any Core Audio or Core MIDI app, you will never run out of ways to create with the iO Dock II.
Dual combination inputs (XLR + 1/4-inch) let you record vocals, acoustic instruments, electronic instruments or ensembles with ease. Use dynamic or condenser mics to capture audio via the onboard mic preamps with phantom power.
Integrating the iO Dock II into your live or home studio setup is just as easy, thanks to 5-pin MIDI In/Out jacks and a USB MIDI Out port. The improved high-impedance input gives you a dedicated jack for your guitar/bass that ensures you have a clean, pure signal for tracking or 3rd party FX apps.
Dedicated headphone and 1/4-inch outputs let you listen to your tracks on studio monitors or 'phones. The assignable footswitch jack opens up creative possibilities for gigging or virtual instrument performance.
- Audio Inputs:
- (2) XLR+1/4” Balanced TRS
- Individual gain controls
- Phantom power, switchable
- Guitar (high-impedance) switch on Input 1
- Audio Outputs:
- (2) 1/4” Balanced TRS Main
- 1/4” TRS Headphone Individual level controls
- Control I/O:
- MIDI In (DIN)
- MIDI Out (DIN)
- USB MIDI
- 1/4” Footswitch (function assigned by apps)
- Power: 12V DC, 2A, center-positive
- Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 8.5” x 10.5” x 1.25”
- Weight: 2.1 lbs
- The world's first pro audio dock for iPad; use the power of your iPad to record audio, compose music and perfect your mix
- Simultaneously connect microphones and instruments including guitar, studio monitors, PA speakers, headphones, and MIDI controllers
- Universal device works with virtually every audio and MIDI app in the App Store; Core MIDI compliant
- Input channel gain controls and switchable phantom power for use with condenser microphones
- Professional 24-bit converters built in